Home

January 29, 2017

Happy New Year 2017: Year of the Rooster

It's a little late, Hello everyone, Happy New Year! Oh my gosh..2017 started out with a bang for me. Seriously no time to rest, and everyday life just keeps on going. I hoped everyone had a wonderful holiday/winter break with family and friends near and far. I sure did, loved every minute of it. 

So with the new year here, I pretty much sense that most people had made some sorta of new year resolutions for 2017. I sure did haha...
I've made so many of them and kind of lost track of some through the years. There were some I had accomplished and some I never even came close to it. Some are old reoccurring ones..lol. What can I say...

As I get older, I just needed to face the fact that life is unpredictable, and sometime I just kind of go with the flow of life of what is happening around me. I can't predict whats going to happen in the future, but I can enjoy the present moment. It took me a while to really worked on that, and I'm still working on it.  There were priority in my life that came first, and at times I just lost my way. Got side tracked on my path, but a new year is a fresh start to a wonderful year. Just depends on how you want it to be. So with that being said...

Wishing everyone a fantastic 2017. May you accomplish some of your new resolutions or old ones. Be happy, healthy and enjoy life to the fullest. Oh, and of course don't forget those little moments in life with those cameras of yours! 

XOXO, 
Kristina

Ready for 2017, going to make it the best ever!

No comments: