Home

December 21, 2016

Holiday Delights: Happy Winter 2016

Happy Winter!
It's that time of year again, festive lights and warm drinks. Cozying it up on the sofa with a blanket to keep warm. The smell of baking goods filling the house. Well.. my house for sure. I love to bake and love to snuggle on the sofa with my blanket. The weather here can get a little cold at night.
I've just finished decorating the house up for the coming holiday... I am looking forward to spending time with my family and friends near and far. I hope this holiday season is going well for you, may you get to see your family and friends. wherever you maybe. Keep warm or cool wherever the weather is like there, be in good health and don't forget to capture the little moments in life with those cameras.

(Don't you just love Christmas cards..I do! New ones every year to display around the house...I'm so digging my new mug too... By far my favorite one this year!)
 photo IMG_4658_zpskg2hi7pu.jpg

No comments: