Home

July 12, 2010

...Just Me...

A day for myself, cause its not just any other day, but a day of celebrating me. Of whom I am, and of all the things I've accomplished, seen, and done. So I am celebrating me today..cause its my day of yet growing another year older, but looking forward to making more wonderful memories...*thanks for all the beautiful mama's that came out last night. Had a great time listening to all your stories and for making each other laugh so much...some pictures to share...

** Mrs. Lucy was so nice to lend her place and plus she decor that whole event...I think we might have an event planner in the future...



I absolutely love the table decor...

My birthday cupcakes..simple and tasteful ...
Photo by L. Moua

..and myself, ready to blow out the candles...
Photos by L. Moua

...All the beautiful mama's that came..
 Photo by: N. Yang

No comments: