Home

July 18, 2010

Ana & Alfred : Engagement

These two love birds made me laugh the whole time during the shoot. They were super troopers braving the hot weather. Even with the sun settling down, and with plenty of shades. The heat wouldn't lite up. So with plenty of water, we started the session... Her laughter and his charming wits equals to a great session....**Ana and Alfred you two rock..thanks for making the session so fun....


..with so many great shots from the shoot, I have to limited myself from sharing all of them..just some of my many  faves...from the shoot


..wanted to incorporate something to represent where they met...can you guess from the apples...

..so love her smile, just to show he makes her smile all the time...I mean all the time..
 
 ...love this one..

No comments: