Home

August 5, 2018

Hello Beautiful Morning: Sunday Fun

Good Morning everyone!....
 As I inch my way out of bed this morning.  I dragged oneself to check the weather outside. As it seems, the last couple of weeks has been brutal here. The scorching hot sun, and smoke coming from the surrounding fires, brought in the most awful combination of weather and air quality here.

Hibernating is what I did, and my best friend at the moment, is my AC unit of keeping me cool.  This  morning the sun was shining brightly as ever, but a slight chill in the air was a surprise for me. I guess the light wind from last evening did the trick, a slight cool down for a day or two. I’ll take anything, enjoying oneself on this cool summer morning.

Have a beautiful Sunday!

 (Beautiful morning, this picture did no justice.
Current mood: Blessed....the little moments in life)

No comments: