Home

September 24, 2017

Happy Fall: 2017

Happy Fall everyone! (A little late on my posting here.)My favorite time of the year. It really feels like fall season here where I live .Going to enjoy this dip in the weather here, because summer weather likes to linger here for a just a little longer. This little teaser of cool weather here is making me insane. I’ve got my candles, decors and I’m taking out all my sweaters that have been tuck away. I’m just ready for summer to be gone! Well wherever you may be at the moments. I hope autumn
season is there and you are enjoying it to the fullest.!

Woke up this morning and it really dawned on me..autumn 🍂 is really here! Feel blessed to be alive and enjoying my moment this morning. Missing my days of my photo shoots.. just had to get this beautiful view of the leaves!



No comments: