Home

March 22, 2015

Reminiscing Away: Lazy Sunday

As the Winter season vanish into thin air, the wonderful memories that was made I hope will keep us longing again for more memories to come for 2015. The Spring season drives right in, and starts working away. The magic of warmth bringing life back into the world once more. I'm of course playing catch up with many photos to share with everyone. Lucky me with Spring break right around the corner.

The tradition of one's culture is never an overrated thing in the past. 
It's the passion of embracing the tradition and of the modern present. I of course was very lucky to capture these moments for my sister and her husband. More to come..


(Late, but I just have to share these small photos we took at the last moment.."opps" Is all I have to say, it was funny though)
This mommy-to-be, ready for baby number 3...(Congrats on your baby boy, who you welcome in December 2014)

No comments: