Home

September 18, 2010

..I Told You So: PT 1.

It's been weeks. The planning and the unsureness of where to go. The many places that we stumble upon, but not to our liking. She was persistent of finding the perfect place and outfits (don't get me started on the  many outfits she went through). She nudge and reminded me every week. Until she found the place. A place out of no where. A place out of the ordinary...so with a few sunlight left in the day. We race to take a few shots of her. Her persistent, and finding the right outfit was right to her liking. So after on the way home with the sun gone and our head light leading the way, she turn to me and said;" I told you so"..As much as I hate admitting (I really do)...she was right...(just this once). Onto the next....



 

 

No comments: